Did you know...
- Approximately 3/4's of the population are chronically dehydrated?
- You should drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day?
- An estimated 50% of Americans suffer from food sensitivities?
- That you don't have to be sick?
- Cellulite can be caused by a lymph drainage issue?
- Negative emotions can generate acid in the body?
- Health is automatic when your body is in the proper balance?
- 10-50% of the population are infected with some sort of parasite?
- The bigger your ears are, the stronger your kidneys are?
- Your tonsils are your sulfur sacks? If you are experiencing a sore throat, try eating foods with sulfur (eggs, garlic, onions).
- Aspartame stored above 85 degrees fahrenheit is broken down into formaldehyde and other toxic substances?
- Eat foods as close to natural as possible. Avoid foods such as margarine, fake eggs, and any overprocessed food.
- A hangover can be caused by a sensitivity to the beverage of choice? It can also be caused by a pH imbalance. Eating alkaline foods or drinking greens can balance the system.
- If you have difficulty swallowing pills, you may have a sensitivity to the coating on the medication or supplement?
- Medicines may be able to save your life, but they are not able to heal.
- Many times we mistake the symptom for the problem.
- Excess ear wax can be a sign of essential fatty acid deficiencies?
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. ~Mark Twain